This is the rifle that will return Daystate back to its Field Target roots, Sales Manager Tony Belas explains: Daystate dominated FT at its inception in the 1980's and has always had a presence in the pure target market ever since, but in more recent times have concentrated on dominating the Hunter Field target scene. We always knew that to take on the modified target rifles we would need something quite exceptional, and now we have it. The Grand Prix is the most advanced airgun we-or anyone else for that matter, has ever produced. Daystate has approached this rifle with a Formula 1 attitude: only the best will do and no expense has been spared to give top shooters the means to take gold.
New features include:
- Computer controlled - electronic firing system
- New patented MVT digital regulator for super consistency.
- On-board built-in Chronograph to adjust power for optimum performance
- Single shot reinforced breech
- Gary Cane manufactured laminated stock