30 Day Return Policy
1. Product must be new and in original packing to qualify for a full store credit. A minimum restocking fee of 15% will be assessed if packaging and product are not in original and new condition. All returns must have advanced return authorization.
2. Product that is defective upon receipt can be returned for full refund or exchange within three days from delivery. After three days, the product must be returned to the manufacturer or distributor for warranty repair.
3. Any product that is over 30 days on the invoice may not be returned.
4. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping returned merchandise, and product should be packaged safe and insured. Any damage that occurs in return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
5. Any merchandise that has been tampered with or shows any sign of use will not be eligible for return.
6. Exchanges are limited to availability.
7. Refunds will be given within 15 days of the date of return delivery to AOA.
8. Any credit card cancellation or refund given after the initial date of ordering will include a 5% processing fee. This amount simply covers the bank transaction fee.
- A note describing the return (i.e. repair, exchange, trade or refund)
- Signed authorization of the transaction to occur
- A copy of your original AOA receipt (where applicable)
- A current credit card number (for exchanges with difference in value, repairs and returns)
- A phone number at which you can be reached
- A valid physical shipping address or mailing address (depending on the nature of the transaction)