Hammerli Pneuma – Price Drop!
We are pleased to announce that the Pneuma is now available for less! Click here to read more! For those that do not know anything about the Pneuma, allow us to introduce its features:
- Single shot, manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, ½ UNF threaded muzzle & fitted muzzle cap.
- Available in .177 and .22 calibers.
- Thumbhole synthetic ambidextrous stock with raised montecarlo cheeckpiece.
- Elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
- Detachable air cylinder tube (180 cc) enabling to use spare air cylinders.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Standard quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap supplied in the box.
- Dovetail groove receiver for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Resettable Manual & Automatic Safety.
- Adjustable rear & front sight with Tru-Glo fiber optics.
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger pull force.
- Gold plated metal trigger & metal trigger guard.
In short, if you are looking for an excellent starting point into PCP airguns, the Hammerli Pneuma represents an excellent value, and it has the performance of models that cost 3X more.